Sharpe Farm Supplies Ltd Uxbridge
In 1957 Stiver Bros opened their new building on Victoria Street next the railway tracks.
In 1965 H.H. Goode & Son moved their business to Uxbridge from Myrtle; where they started the business in 1910.
In 2020, after operating for 110 years the H.H. Goode & Son sold the building Sharpe Farm Supplies a family-run business from Guelph