A.H. Badgerow Residence
According to the Historic Homes and Heritage Buildings the earliest recorded owner of the property at the corner or Brock Street East and First Avenue was Wm T. Mason. In 1882 Mr. Mason sold the property to a veterinarian named A.H Badgerow. There was an old railway-house on the property which A.H Badgerow tore down to build the house we see here today.
Mr. Badgerow had a successful veterinarian practice but in 1887 he sold it to W.M Plank and his home to John R. Dales.
The A.H Badgerow Residence (2021)
CREDITS: Historic Homes and Heritage Buildings